1. If I leave the Expo, can I come back on the same day?
Site re-entries on the same day are valid on all tickets - you can go in and out as often as you like
2. I want to visit Expo on one of the peak days: what should I do?
Visits on certain days will require prior reservation, such as days when large events take place as well as other days of national and international significance.
You can manage your booking on the link given in the Expo 2020 website - this link will be available on the BookMyShow website as well, closer to the start of the Expo
3. What items am I not allowed to carry into the Expo 2020 site?
The following items are restricted from being transported in to or near the Expo 2020 Pavilions Premiere site, including any items that Expo 2020 or Expo determine at their discretion to be similar:
- Professional filming equipment, professional photography equipment with lenses larger than 30 cm
- Food and beverage items (except infant food and beverage, special dietary items)
- Any device with a laser beam/laser pointers or strobe lights
- Animals (except service and assistance animals, e.g. guide dogs)
- Devices producing excessive noise (e.g. vuvuzelas, drums, whistles, horns) that may affect comfort and safety
- Rigid poles and sticks (except walking sticks required for mobility reasons)
- Signage and banners
- Religious, political, provocative or obscene messaging on clothing
- Items too large to be electronically screened
- Any items intended for use in ambush marketing attempts
- Any items bearing the Expo 2020 logo, trade name and/or any kind of trademarks that are suspected to be counterfeit
- Drones and unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Expo 2020 reserves the right to amend this list at its sole and absolute discretion
4. For how many days is my ticket valid?
All Expo 2020 Dubai tickets can be used to enter the site from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.
However, 1-Day Tickets are valid for single use; Multi-Day Passes are valid for unlimited entries for 30 consecutive days from the first day of use, between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022
Season Passes are valid for the full duration of the event
5. What is Expo2020's Refund Policy?
All tickets are strictly non-refundable; multi-day / season tickets are non-transferable after first use
6. How can I move around inside Expo 2020?
Inside the Expo you can move around on foot or use the high frequency buses. Golf buggies are also available in limited numbers. There is also the Expo Explorer Train which is accessible for wheelchair users as well
7. Is the Expo 2020 suitable for the differently abled?
Yes, Expo 2020 is very much suitable for the differently abled and for persons of determination. Visitors with any disabilities can enter free of charge (you must have a ticket), however we suggest that you bring in a companion to fully experience the Expo. A person of determination can bring in a companion on a half-priced ticket
8. How is the weather in UAE during the time of the Expo?
The weather in UAE is pleasant from October to March. December and January are the coolest months, and during these two months you may need light woolens in the evenings.