The legendary champion of the ring, a boxer who inspired millions; Muhammad Ali left the world on 3rd of June, 2016 at the age of 74. This is a sad moment for the whole world.
Muhammad Ali's talent and passion will live on with us. Having said that, we list down some lesser known facts about him:
1. Muhammad Ali was fond of a bike gifted to him by his father. He took his bike and his buddy to the market to have fun and while returning, saw that someone had stolen his bike. He then approached a gym coach to teach him fighting so he can teach the thief a lesson.
2. In 1978 Dennis O’Neil and Neal Adams released a comic strip showing a fight between Superman and Muhammed Ali himself.
3. As a kid growing up in Kentucky, Ali didn't ride the bus to school like other kids. Instead, he raced the bus to school every day.
4. This legend has fought a total number of 61 fights and has won 56 out of them!
5. He was one amongst 7 others, who escorted the Olympic Flag before cauldron lighting during the 2012 London Olympic.
We don't have to say anything else for such a great man. Let's take a moment to mourn him. #RIP.