A conference to discuss water protection and remediation, desalination.
Write a Comment
SynopsisThe International Conference on Water, Energy and Environment is in it`s third year, and aims to advocate matters on ecological economics concerning water, energy and enviornment resources and their management.
This is a global collaboration that will bring faculties, students, engineers and managers working in this field. This international conference will also have acclaimed guest speakers and practitioners around the globe who work in this area. They will be presenting their research works and discuss issues related to water, energy and enviornment.
The topics that will be dicussed in this conference are:
1. Water regulation and policies
2. Water resources and sustainable development of the region
3. Progress in water protection and remediation
5. Waste-water treatment
7. Environmental impact
8. Economic management and development of water resources
10. Other water-related topics
Contact: 971 6 5152460