Project managers talk about important principles and techniques involved in project management.
Write a Comment
SynopsisThe forum is an initiative that talks about managing business projects in public and private sectors.
Spreads knowledge about how to co-ordinate between various projects and understand the common objectives set for different projects. Not just project management in engineering and technological capacities, but the forum is also useful for other non-traditional sectors such as sport, media and film-making.
The forum updates you about:
- Maximizing the benefit from government investment in infrastructure projects.
- The link between corporate development projects and corporate strategic plans.
- The role of project management offices in government entities.
- Planning and following-up government projects & electronic systems applied in this field.
- The importance of partnering with the private sector in undertaking mega projects.
A must attend for leaders and project professionals from Government Organizations and the Private Sector. The forum helps you understand how to use the project management principles to achieve the strategic goals.
Contact: 971 4 4072424