Experts explore and discuss about Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) techniques.
Write a Comment
SynopsisAn event held to explore Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) techniques!
With the increasing global energy demand and depleting world, it has become very crucial for the oil and gas industry to explore Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) techniques. This program talks about different techniques like Thermal EOR, Chemical EOR, Gas Based EOR, Microbial EOR, Low-salinity EOR, Gas Injection and others.
Experts and speakers will cover several useful topics:
- Alkaline surfactant polymer flooding process
- CO2 flooding and sequestration
- Solar EOR systems
- EOR on deepwater offshore fuels
- Micorbial, low salinity and nanotechnology EOR
- Improving oil recovery in unconventional reservoirs and many more.
This two day event will have various presentations and panel discussions that will focus on:
- Solar Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques
- Offshore EOR applications
- Nanotechnology for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Eco Friendly Surfactants for EOR applicable in high salinity and high temperature carbonate reservoirs
- Alkaline-Surfactant-Polymer (ASP) Flooding for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- How to implement the Chemical EOR pilot?
- How to effectively treat water produced from Chemical EOR process?
Contact: 971 2 6742020 / 971 2 6950508 / 971 50 1336181